Monday, January 31, 2011

Obsessed with craft blogs :/

Yup, I admit...I'm addicted. It all started with the mod podged B that I put in my living room. Ever since then I have been wondering what else I can create. I've been searching people's blogs for some ideas and I have honestly become obsessed with finding new projects! I've made several things this weekend.

Remember how I mentioned I had found a $2 picture frame from the thrift store?! If not, I'll tell ya now. I decided to mod podge that picture frame and another that I had that didn't fit the colors in my house and I love how they turned out! (I only took a picture of the thrift store picture frame because I am not sure where I got the other picture frame, and I was too afraid to offend someone if it was a gift by mod podging all over it.)

Before

After


2 comments: