Tuesday, January 25, 2011

School's Out for the Weekend!

Ben just completed his hardest testing block for the year. (I hope) He had 4 tests crammed into 2 days and I felt like I didn't have a husband for a little while. The wives of all the M1s had lots of get togethers so we didn't feel so bad about our husbands ignoring us while studying for the tests. Ben did pretty well and is just glad to be done with the tests. We decided to party for the weekend.
  • Friday we went to dinner at a CHINESE BUFFET with the Andersons. Ben had been begging me to go to one for a long time and I finally agreed. He picked a Chinese buffet that you couldn't even see in because the windows were all steamed up. After eating there, Ben decided having alllll the food you can eat isn't that great if the food isn't great. Therefore, next time we have Chinese it won't be from a buffet :)
  • Saturday Ben started the day with disc golf (what a surprise). I went thrift store shopping and found a picture frame for $2 that I plan on mod podging with. Then we had some friends over for a BBQ. We provided the burgers and our awesome friends provided the rest. We ate lots and played some fun games.
  • Sunday we went to church and then had the Andersons over for some dinner. Ben was proud of his chicken so he took a picture so that I could blog. Sarah made some delicious brownies that I wish we would have taken a picture of.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the tests are over. What recipe did Ben use for the chicken???

    ReplyDelete