Sunday, January 2, 2011

All we wanted for Christmas and MORE!

We wanted to give a big THANK YOU to our families for everything they did for us during the holidays. We know Christmas isn't all about the presents but it doesn't hurt to show what we did get does it?

Ben and I think we must have been extra good this year because between our two families we got everything we asked for and more. :) From my mom I got the clothes I wanted and lots of things that are Twilight Woods scented (my favorite, Ben and Gwen got me hooked and my mom helps me stay stocked up). I also got my very first smart phone that I have enjoyed big time. It is weird to be connected to the internet no matter where I go. Ben got a new game and the Hawaiian shirt he has been looking everywhere for. My mom also paid for our trip to Florida!

From Ben's parents we got some new comfy couches! I realized I have never put any pictures up of our apartment so you can see the before and after but we are loving our new set up and our new couches. I've been hanging out downstairs more than I used to!

Ben wouldn't move so he got to be in all of the pictures with my pink blanket :P


Thanks again mom, Lori, and Harold! We love you :)

3 comments:

  1. Those couches look very nice!

    Looks like Ben is sporting the facial hair again...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! Todd told me he was your interior designer! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice couches! They look very comfy! I was so jealous that you got to be somewhere warm for the holidays and were stuck in the freezing, snowy weather!!

    ReplyDelete