Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chuggin along...

Time is going by so quickly and each day is full of many things. I have 2 jobs, Ben is in school, we both have a calling plus we both have extra assignments for church that we work on, we try to do service and help those around us, and we live around a bunch of young married couples who always have fun things planned. We fill our days to the max and most days start out feeling like they will never end. But, here we are in February and we are already more than half way through the first year of med school! It feels great. I'm pretty sure being more than half way through the fourth year will feel better though. :)

Ben got some AWESOME news yesterday. He has a job doing research this summer! Lately, he has been very interested in anesthesiology. No, that is not an announcement that he will be trying to become an anesthesiologist but it is something he will definitely be considering. With this internship he will be putting in data for a professor and having the opportunity to shadow different doctors in the area. The doctor he will be working with had a lot of enthusiasm for the position he created for Ben and is looking forward to working with him. Ben is very excited for the opportunity and if you want to know more I am sure he would be happy to tell ya!

On to the crafty side of life...I made this wreath last weekend and waited to put up a picture until I had a flower...now that I have the flower I am not positive I picked the best flower but it will do for now...

1 comment:

  1. Ok Alyse you have inspired me! Right after we got married I got the "crafty itch" but it died a while ago, but after seeing all your cute things I got working on Valentine's Day decorations...so thanks for helping me be more crafty again!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete