Sunday, January 16, 2011

The love of Ben's life

If you know Ben at all, you know that when he enjoys something he has to tell everyone about it and thinks about that thing 24/7. He calls his buddies or his family and talks and talks and talks about it and tries to convince anyone who is listening to read it or try it or buy it. He starts acting like a little boy and can't go to bed because the thing he enjoys is always on his mind. Right now that thing he enjoys oh so much is Disc Golf. He has discovered many courses around here and now that he has started playing I don't think he could go on living if he had to stop. Lucky for Ben, Evan is just as excited about the game so he has a buddy to go with at least once a week.

I tried to get a picture with the disc right after Ben threw it but it wasn't working... That is why Ben is not centered at all.

2 comments:

  1. LOL that's hilarious, I guess it's good that he has things he loves so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm not alone in being told how cool it is and how I should try it...

    ReplyDelete