Friday, January 14, 2011

Quick Updates.

  • Ben started working in the ER. His first day was 2 Wednesday's ago. He will get to go for 3 hours every other week. He's still enjoying med school and we're surprised how quickly time is going by.
  • Work is going well for me. I was originally in 3 different classes during the day but now I only work with a 3rd grade class. It has been kind of nice because I know the kids a lot better and I know what the teacher expects of me because I am with her every day, all day. I just got new kids to tutor after school. They all seem like they are going to work well for me and like they are going to be fun kids.
  • We got new callings. We're now in nursery. I am with the 1 1/2 - 2 year olds and Ben is with the 2 1/2 - 3 year olds...We have 3 nurseries and each one has 8 - 10 kids! Can you imagine what our sacrament meeting sounds like? Ben decided he can wait a little longer to have kids after his first week in there.
  • Our ward has 2 basketball teams that play against other teams in the stake. Ben is the captain of one of those teams and their first game is tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment