Monday, August 30, 2010

Florida :(

Today I went to the DMV to get registered in Virginia which meant I finally said goodbye to my awesome Florida plates. SAD DAY. I may be smiling in the picture but inside it hurts!


We went grocery shopping at Sam's Club and found the perfect chair
for the guys in the Brockbank family. Notice how my feet don't touch the
ground and I am not even sitting all the way back in the chair.


*****I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. Great story but there were some parts that needed to be skipped over because I did not feel comfortable reading them. I saw many people reading it on our plane rides this summer so I thought I would give it a try. The author kept me hooked which is why I skipped over parts rather than putting the book down.*****

3 comments:

  1. Aw, Lyse, I felt the same way when I had to get rid of my beloved Wyoming plates :(. Cool chair though!!! And I'm still working on my book list, now I'll add Girl with the Dragon Tatoo :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I didn't have to move to another state because I seriously would have cried if I had to get ride of my Cali plates. Way to be strong!

    Also, that big chair is hilarious. I know you're small, but you make that chair look like it's fit for Goliath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a chair! I'm sorry about the license plate...that's so sad :( Hope you're having great experiences!

    ReplyDelete