Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Poor Guy


Is it time for bed? NOPE but Ben fell asleep anyway. We've been on a funny summer schedule where we get tons of sleep some nights and not very much others. Now that Ben has started school our bad habit of staying up late is hard to ditch. Ben has been going to bed late and waking up early and I think it has finally caught up to him. He came home today and was asleep at 7:00 pm. Maybe we should start a better schedule!

Other news...I still don't have a job but I have some good leads. I think I've figured things out but I don't want to plan on anything that might not happen so we're still praying hard for something set in stone.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job hunt/interviews. Ben looks just as cute sleeping as he did as a baby! Thanks for treating us to a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny, we have the same bad habits :). Evan came home and fell asleep at 6 pm last night! He slept all the way until 7:30 this morning too, haha :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Good luck!!! I hope you get one!!! And LOVE the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel his pain! Except I swear, every weekend we get on the bad late night schedule, and then when Monday comes around I basically want to die. I never learn... and bad habits die hard I guess.

    Good luck with the job search! I hope that teaching jobs are easier to find than they are out here in CA right now... Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete