Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just to make you jealous :)

You is to anyone who isn't enjoying a beautiful Fall where leaves change colors, jeans and a T-shirt get you through the day, and snow doesn't ruin your plans for a nice long season! (you = all my family and friends in Florida and Utah)

This is a tree right outside our house :)


I went on a field trip this week to Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens. You know it was beautiful when the crazy third graders I work with were running around saying," Mrs. Brockbank, it is so beautiful," or, "Mrs. Brockbank, come smell these flowers. They are amazing!" No joke...those words came out of their mouths. One girl told me, "Nature is just so wonderful."

Don't judge my attempt at taking a picture to show the pretty colors.
My picture does not do it justice!


This was a cool house made out of sticks we saw on the field trip :) The kids ran around inside picking their rooms!


1 comment: