Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall is here!

A quick update on our lives...
Ben is doing well in school. He is taking an extra class for anesthesiology and so far is pretty excited about the class. Last week he learned how to do IV's and next week he'll be learning how to do intubations. He's learning stuff the other second years haven't been able to learn yet so he's feeling pretty good about the class.
My life is pretty much the same as it always is. I'm still working 2 jobs and trying to find a more permanent full-time job. I've not had any luck so far so my spirits have been down but something good will come along eventually.

Fall is here and so far I am sooo excited. The thing I love about it here is I know it will last more than a week :) The weather and surroundings are beautiful! Perfect time of year for people to come visit. HINT HINT!


I took some pictures the other day when I went frisbee golfing with Ben. I hadn't been to the park since the hurricane and I was surprised at all the big trees that had fallen over. The trees just fell over pulling the roots out of the ground on a ton of the trees!

I've been doing a good amount of crafts but I haven't taken pictures of any in a long time. My recently redone wall shows 3 of them. The window pane is the newest. The 2 pieces of art that are hanging were actually done quite a while ago :) I had way too much blue, green, and brown in our house so I am slowly but surely introducing some new colors!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love the season change here! Beautiful! We took a drive out toward Chantilly today- the trees all along the highway are turning- makes for a great drive! Cute decor-I have too much orange in my house.....my curtains....I guess we all have issues!

    ReplyDelete