Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life Lately

Well, Ben has been out of school for 2 and 1/2 weeks now. I am working on my last week of school and we are very giddy to get to Utah to see our family and friends again.

2 weekends ago Ben went paint balling for the day with a bunch of guys so I hung out with the Pattersons! Cara is the 3rd grade teacher I work with and her daughter is quickly becoming one of my favorite people. We went to a work party together, then went to see Aryana cheer, and then went to their church for a carnival.



This weekend I got to take Aryana for the night! We made a craft (we both love them), played games, and watched cartoons. I had a blast and she is excited to come back. (That may or may not be because she saw our pool and hasn't had a chance to get in it yet!)

We made a mess but we had fun doing it!

She made a magnet to put on the fridge with clips to hold her pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, that's so fun! My daughter is obsessed with crafts. How she and I got put together, we'll never know.... :)

    ReplyDelete