Friday, July 1, 2011

Utah/Vegas Trip...all because 2 people fell in love!

After almost 10 full days of a fun vacation I am back in Virginia to blog about it. We had a blast but it sure does feel good to be home. It is amazing how a year ago Virginia wasn't home and now we are both happy to be back and are able to call it home. Ben's little brother, Bry, was getting married so his parents bought us plane tickets to Utah! Here are the bullets of the main things we did...
  • I visited with some awesome friends while Ben visited with some of his and sadly only got a picture of these amazing ladies! I missed my 2nd grade team from Riverview so it was AMAZING to be able to catch up. Love you guys!! (Special shoutout to Jess and Dave, Emily, Dre, Melissa and Katelyn, and Savannah! I had my camera and fully intended to take a picture with you all! Jess and Dave...thanks for driving all the way to see me, Emily-thank you for staying up way to late to visit with me, Dre: thank you for taking a break from work to walk around the mall with me, Melissa and Katelyn-Thank you for spending an entire evening with me! and Savannah...thanks for running my errands with me!) I've decided being a girl is tough because you have way tooo many friends to fit into a visit and you feel awful if you didn't get to see everyone you wanted to see.
  • Majority of the trip revolved around these two!Bryan and Sarah were married for all time and eternity in the Vegas temple! We had many get togethers, 2 receptions, and a temple ceremony to go to for them. All of it was FUN!
  • We went to the strip to gamble!!! SHHH...don't tell. I won a little. Ben lost a little but in the end since I married the guy we lost together so I guess we don't need to worry cause we don't pay tithing on zero dollars gained...
  • We went to a baseball game to watch the Salt Lake Bees play which just so happened to be our first date 2 summers ago! The difference between this game and the previous game is we both watched this one a little more. We talked and flirted so much at the 1st one that neither of us knew what was going on in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment