Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"You know who I thought you was?"

I was pumping gas yesterday when I noticed a big guy staring out me from his SUV. He wasn't pumping gas so I was a little weirded out. He took off and then circled back around. Then I really thought it was weird. He rolled down his window and said, "You know who I thought you was? At that point I had an idea but I didn't say it. I said, "Uh...no." His response was, "I thought you was Kirsten Dunst. Man, I got the biggest crush on her. I had to come back around to get a second look."

I laughed and told him I've been told that my entire life. I told him I should on a celebrity look alike show. Ben has been around when when many people have told me and he just doesn't see it. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I see it but I can't believe people would mistake you for her. One time at a gas station one guy asked if I was Brooke Hogan & when I said no he said "are you sure...?" Like I was lying about it or something :)

    ReplyDelete