Sunday, February 20, 2011

4 boys and a girl...

So this last summer when Ben and I got married we moved into Robbie's basement so that we didn't have to sign a contract anywhere before we moved to Virginia. Ben was definitely okay with the situation because Bean and Bry lived with Robbie too so Ben got the best of everything. He got a wife and he still got to live with all his buds. I was okay with it also because while Ben and I were dating the boys kind of became like my brothers but I also had two doors separating us from the boys if they got annoying (JK...they were never annoying).

Friday night Bean stayed with us. We ate pizza and played games (the obvious thing to do when the boys get together). Saturday we met up with Robbie and Angie in DC for a game of frisbee golf. We were supposed to stay for dinner but Ben got sick and we headed home early. We were sooo happy to see our friends and had a fantastic weekend with them!


I got to meet Angie for the first time and I approve :)
We picked the complete wrong day for frisbee golf. It was very windy but at least the day was beautiful. The place we went involved a lot of walking and at times meant crossing a river or going down steep hills! It was pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to have fun with your friends!!! Fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! I wish we could have invited ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad the fourth guy couldn't make it. I guess you had to settle for Angie instead...

    ReplyDelete