Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm watching you

So...I got to be in kindergarten for a little bit on Friday. There was a little girl in between 2 other girls and she was being a little mean to the two girls she was beside. She wasn't doing anything bad so I kind of just watched her for a few minutes. I couldn't help but start laughing when she decided she was done with the conversation they were having. The way she ended it was not by saying anything, but by using her index finger and middle finger to slowly point to her eyes and then she pointed at one of the little girls. I think I may try that with Ben sometime :) A couple minutes later she started being mean again and I had to talk to her.

We've had a good week. I've been working and Ben's been studying. We got a little snow this week but it wasn't anything to really talk about. We are starting to have some really pleasant days and I am definitely ready for the nice Spring weather to stay around for awhile. Ben started studying early this morning so he could take a break to go play disc golf which meant I knew I would have a day to craft!

Here is today's craft:

1 comment:

  1. Adorable letters! really we must do a craft together one of these days!

    ReplyDelete