Saturday, September 14, 2013

March

Wow it's been too long!  Here a play by play by month.

Ben started a rotation in Lynchburg, VA in March.  It was a month long and it required him to stay there during week days because it was a 2 hour drive each way.  I entered the world of bachelorette life and quickly realized I don't like living alone! 

I started and stopped crocheting in March.  Maybe I'll try to pick it up again when I have the time and patience for it.


We got some snow.  I love Virginia because it allows me to see snow but it is never too much!  Also, if it snows even a little we get a snow day!  I love sleeping in :)


Flat Stanley came to visit from Lexi's second grade class.  I took some pictures with Flat Stanley in snow since Lexi is in Florida and most of the kids have never seen it!  I also took a picture of Flat Stanley with a tree during Spring because once again Florida doesn't experience Spring!


 

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with your crocheting! I think about it all the time how I wish I could do it and make cute things but I too don't quite have the patience it requires! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete