Saturday, September 14, 2013

April

In April Ben took one part of his Step 2 Boards exam.  He had to drive all the way to Philadelphia for this test and it was going to take up the weekend.  After that he was going to drive straight back to Lynchburg which meant I wouldn't see him for 2 straight weeks.  I took this opportunity to go to Florida for Spring Break so I wasn't home alone. My friend Cara and her daughter Aryana came along for the ride!
Lexi and Aryana became quick friends!
Siesta Key with my mom.



Loving the beach time!

Spending time at the zoo.


Waiting for the Circus to begin.



















I just love him to pieces!

While in Florida my TWIN announced she was pregnant with number 4!


  When Spring Break was over and Ben was finally done with his rotation in Lynchburg we decided to plant different kinds of peppers and some strawberries.  So far the only plants we have had success with are green and red peppers!




Doing pretty well with the peppers!
  I made a post on Facebook about my husband being the goofy guy who wheres Hawaiian shirts.  The funny thing is people thought Ben was wearing it just for the NASCAR race.  Nooo...my husband is that guy who gets a kick of wearing Hawaiian shirts out in public often just to embarrass me!

Attending our first and maybe last NASCAR race :)

Ben and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary!  We didn't do much.  Just went to dinner and spent some time together. 
I love him!



1 comment: