Friday, July 8, 2011

It's 2 in the morning and I am an emotional wreck!

I've been laying in bed for a while and my brain won't shut off! I went from thinking about a billion crafts that I want to do, to thinking about what I need to do to lose weight, and then on to thinking about friends and family that are struggling which led me to thinking about the gospel and the knowledge and blessings it brings to my life. Don't ask me how those all go together but in my mind they do!

Summer has created lots and lots of free time in my schedule which means I am back to browsing craft blogs like crazy. I CAN'T stop...

I need to lose weight! Ask me in a month how I'm doing. 3 goals: 1. Eat more fruits and vegetables during the day 2. Get out and at least go for a walk during the day 3. No Pepsi for a month (not sure if I can do it)

I live a blessed life. People around me are hurting. Some of them can't help the things going on and others can. Either way I am glad I have the gospel to give me a brighter perspective on things. I am grateful for the blessings I have received. Lately, I am realizing one of the biggest blessings I have been given is an amazing husband who I get to spend eternity with.

4 comments:

  1. Oh girl, do I understand completely! I will be SO tired & my mind won't have any of it...and contrary to popular belief, counting sheep doesn't work.
    Second of all, you are in no way overweight, but if you wanna be weight loss buddies and keep each other in check I'm game. I wouldn't mind losing 10 Lbs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the teacher summer sleep problem! i have it too. i think about sooo much stuff at night and usually don't fall asleep until 3 am! that's one good thing about going back to work...better sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...sleep is important if you want to lose weight :) And I am still a health coach. Just sayin.

    That said, enjoy your summer! Hope you guys are able to make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-train! I really appreciate your comments. I totally agree with you, the biggest blessings in my life is the gospel and family. I'm not so big on the craft blogs though :) I am so glad that you married such a great guy. I look forward to meeting him. Enjoy the last of your summer!

    ReplyDelete