Thursday, July 15, 2010

Might as well start now!

I canceled my old blog...which didn't really matter because I hadn't really done anything with it in over a year and never really paid a whole lot of attention to it even when I actually used it. SO I've made a blog for Ben and I. Ben and I have now been married for 2 and 1/2 months. It's pretty crazy how time flies. Feels like we've already been married forever so I am wondering what a year will feel like. We are enjoying newlywed life. We're moving to Virginia in 2 weeks and will be away from our families. I'm starting this blog so Ben and I can keep everyone up-to-date on our hopefully exciting lives. If it isn't exciting...then I might try to make it seem more exciting through the blogs so you can stay entertained :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alyse! It's Megan DeMasters! I saw you have a blog now, so I hope you don't mind that I follow it. :) I love reading blogs when I'm bored at work haha.

    Anywho, good luck with moving to Virginia! I have a good friend from my teaching cohorts that just moved back there to Frederick County somewhere... I don't know her exact location, but it'd be funny if you guys were in the same area! It'll be fun to read more about you adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete