Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's all coming to an end

It's all coming to an end but we are excited for something new to begin. We've been very busy this last week. We've been visiting friends that we will miss, spending lots of time with family, packing up our apartment, getting our cars worked on, and we finished Ben's chest of drawers that he started last summer. (Ben did such a good job that I already know what I want him to build for me next!) While we have been doing all of this Ben has still been working at the MTC. Today was his official last day after working there for 3 years! The MTC was very good to him but he is excited to move on. The next couple of days should be fun but stress filled. We are moving out of Robbie's so we will have everything up in Murray tomorrow night. Tuesday we are getting the truck all loaded up with our stuff (WE HAVE WAY TOO MUCH). Wednesday we will be off to Virginia!

Here are some of the highlights.

Ben and I at the Rodeo
With most of the group at the Rodeo
I had a late night with my teacher friends
Savy and I went out to lunch while our husbands worked!
The chest of drawers is done! Blake helped a ton.
I decided I love staining and glossing as long
as Ben does the building!

No comments:

Post a Comment