Saturday, June 23, 2012

Finally!

Ben finally took his Step 1 boards exam!  He started studying for this test in January on top of all the studying he had to do already for med school.  As soon as school was out for the summer he was able to commit himself to 12 to 15 hours a day for over a month.  Ben and Dustin studied at our house everyday all day.  From my point of view it looked MISERABLE!  I'm so glad the test is finally over.  Now Ben just has to wait a month for the results.  Easy...right?  We're taking some vacations now that he is done so maybe that will help to keep Ben's mind off it!

 The pictures below are how I found Ben and Dustin many days when I came home from work.  They were nice enough to smile for me and let me take a picture even though neither of them wanted me to bother them!

1 comment:

  1. Studying all day sounds so intense... but i'm glad it's over for you guys and hope that the test results come back in your favor! :)

    ReplyDelete