Friday, June 8, 2012

2 LONG and WONDERFUL years!

Ben and I definitely aren't pro's at this whole being married thing but we've made it 2 years so far and are still very much in love!  Yay for us.  Our anniversary was in April.  Ben was studying like crazy and I wasn't feeling that great so we ordered take out at a Chinese place that we will never go back to again!  We enjoyed each others company and exchanged gifts. 









Ben got a jar full of "Riesens" why I love him.  When he proposed to me he wrote all the reasons he loved me on colorful hearts.  I filled a jar with Riesens and wrote on the hearts all the reasons I love Ben. 





Ben got me a fun game we had played with some friends a few months before.  It is the first and only trivia game I have ever liked!  It conveniently was a game which means Ben benefits from it too but I ate my fair share of Riesens from Ben's jar so we'll call it even!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting -- it makes me feel more connected. Happy 2 years and going strong! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete