Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Well that was interesting...

We had our ward trunk-or-treat Friday night and dressed up. Ben was so excited about his white overalls we bought for $1 so he came up with costumes for the both of us. He even went shopping for the costumes! We were Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox...problem was Ben and I were not together for a lot of the ward party so people wondered why I was blue with yellow, devil horns. :/


Yesterday was my first day at my new job, and today was my LAST day at my new job. When I interviewed I had asked to not be placed working with the oldest group who had students from the ages of 16 - 22. When I was hired I was not told what age group I would be with. When I showed up to work yesterday I was placed with the exact age group I had asked to not be placed in. I tried to keep an open mind and I really did enjoy the kids and the employees there were soo nice but it was not the right fit for me. I really enjoy working with elementary age children. LUCKILY my job from before had not been filled so I will start back to work on Monday! Kind of a crazy, silly, not recommended way of getting a 3 day vacation from work :P

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that stinks, but nice that your old job was still available - I guess it proves to show that you are one hard gal to replace! Way to go Ben on the creative costume idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were an OX for Halloween...bahahaaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry your new job didn't work out! BUT, happy that you got to go back to your old one!

    You guys are a cute mountain man and ox duo :)

    ReplyDelete