Sunday, May 1, 2011

Don't know what you got till it's gone

We had our anniversary! We can finally say we've been married for a year when people ask instead of saying, "Uhhhh, I think like...2 months, 3 months, 4 months," and so on. 1 solid year people!

We decided to head to DC to go to the temple. We thought that we started out our year together in the temple so it would be nice to start another year that way. It was a good day and we enjoyed spending time together.


After the temple we headed to Cafe Rio. I found out last week that there was a brand new Cafe Rio 10 miles from the temple. Ben and I were excited because we haven't had it since Utah. I knew I liked Cafe Rio but I didn't know how much I LOVED it until we moved to Virginia and no longer had it. When we got there it was Mormon central. It was funny to see that many people I could tell were Mormon in a place other than church. Ben even saw some people he knew from home.

3 comments:

  1. I want Cafe Rio so bad right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you finally have a cafe rio! Oh, and of course the anniversary! haha. Kudos to one year! Doesn't it just keep getting better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! The second year of marriage is so much easier than the first year! And it definitely sounds like it was a perfect way to begin your second year. :) I want some Cafe Rio soooo badly now!!!

    ReplyDelete