Monday, November 8, 2010

Brockbank Update...


Life is going well and we are getting busier and busier. Ben is doing very well in his classes. He got a card from the lady who interviewed him for med school. The card congratulated him on getting Honors on his first med school course. She also said she knew he had a bright future ahead of him. I'm very proud of him!

Working has been great for me. I'm having many opportunities to teach and I am working with some AWESOME kids. I'm doing what I love and kind of enjoying the fact that I get to come home and be done for the day. As a teacher I got used to coming home and always having something else to do. I never felt done. Now, I really don't have anything else I can do :)

This last weekend we went to D.C. The Olson's were planning on going and invited us along. We went to the temple for a session and then went to the zoo. We saw some really fun things and enjoyed our time there. It was kinda chilly out. The boys didn't bring sweaters and Paige and I had light sweaters. Everyone else was walking around with snow clothes on! They had BIG jackets on, leg warmers, and beanies. It was making me laugh. That would have been me if I never moved to Utah!

2 comments:

  1. Good thing we broke you of your warm weather ways :)! I love hearing your updates! Kudos to Ben for being awesome and dedicated with his school! I hope you two are doing amazingly and can't wait to see you.....you know, in like a year or so, haha, but I still can't wait :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to get an update and hear that everything is going well over there! That's so awesome that you're loving your job -- that makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete