Sunday, October 24, 2010

Checking in

Ben finished his 2nd and 3rd class of med school about a week ago. He is now working on anatomy. He is studying harder than he has had to so far in med school and he is learning a lot. He has come home smelling like the gross anatomy lab a couple of times which is pretty nasty. Also, they have taped people being dissected and Ben has left the videos up on the computer for me to see. I definitely don't appreciate that!

Work is going very well for me. I am enjoying BOTH my jobs a ton. I've been given many opportunities to teach and am enjoying not having the lesson planning and grading part that go along with it. Being in other teachers' classrooms makes me really wish I had my own but being with the kids is the part I love most about teaching so it's okay for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment