Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas in Utah

We spent Christmas in Utah with Ben's family.  We enjoyed spending time with family and friends while we were there.  We arrived on Christmas Eve and were greeting with snow.

 
 


We enjoyed lots of family time which included playing lots and lots of games.

 

 
We spent time with Murray friends that Ben grew up with.
Lucky me.  Many of my friends have moved to Utah so I was able to see Florida friends.

 
Ben and his brother Bryan made this wooden nativity puzzle.  Once it was all cut out we got to work painting it.  Ben painted the stable and I painted the pieces.  The painting obviously isn't professional but we love how it turned out and enjoyed spending time with family while we worked on it.




1 comment:

  1. We had this same nativity growing up - not painted though. You guys did a great job - looks professional to me!!

    ReplyDelete