Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer happenings.

Carter Mountain.  Hmmm...what does every other girl have that I do not?  Yup that's right.  Ben and I are outnumbered when it comes to families with children versus families without!



Krump Park.  Didn't have my own child so I borrowed Lara's.  Thanks Lara!


















 This summer flew by!  I can't believe I go back to work on Wednesday!  I wish I were going back as a teacher but going back as an assistant to the school I work at is second best.  I work with some awesome teachers and know I can learn a lot from them until I get my own classroom.  I have spent my summer with friends and family, tutoring, babysitting, getting in shape, and a whole lot of relaxing.  Not a bad summer if ya ask me.  Saw this picture on Facebook and thought it was perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment