Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day Ben and I kept it REALLY simple.  He had planned on surprising me with tickets to see The Lion King (we go this Thursday!!!) but I ruined the surprise when he saw me looking at tickets and was afraid I would find a good deal and just buy them.  He really shouldn't have worried though because I never buy anything without running it by him and I NEVER find good deals...  My gift to him was a promise to make more home cooked meals.  We eat at home most nights but our dinners often consist of spaghetti, mac & cheese, grilled cheese, etc.





On Valentine's Ben studied all day and I went to work all day so by 6 that evening we were pooped.  We hopped in the car and drove to pick up our fancy dinner :)  (Note: I had onion rings but they didn't make it through the car ride home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment